Job evaluation is the process of analysing and assessing various jobs systematically to ascertain their relative worth in an organization.
Why Conduct Job Evaluation
- 1. To enable achieve a harmonised Grading Structure.
- 2. Revise Job Descriptions and where necessary developed new Job Descriptions
- 3. Identification of capacity building gaps
- 4. Develop framework for advice on remuneration and benefits for all levels
- 5. Develop model salary structures
- 6. Jobs are evaluated in their appropriate positions within the grading structures
Our approach is comprehensive to allow for benchmarking and review of the current compensation perks in line with the industry market trends. We take each project depending on the numbers and base it to the specific requirements for best results.
Some of the compensable factors which we identify as determining the worth of jobs includes;
- Working Conditions
- Extremes in Environment
Conducting job evaluation takes between 1 month and 2 months depending on the availability of Job descriptions as they are the basis of the exercise.
Call us for a consultative meeting to determine and understand your needs.