HR POLICY MANUAL
We develop, review and update statements, rules and actions that govern and guide all members of your organization on areas that pertain to management of employees and expected code of conduct on different areas of management
Why develop HR Policies and Procedures
- 1. These policies reduce the risk of corporate liability or employee lawsuits.
- 2. They ensure there is operational efficiency.
- 3. They clarify expectations of performance and behavior.
- 4. Help create the desired workplace culture.
- 5. Protect employees from arbitrary and discriminatory actions by management.
- 6. To communicate values and expectations for how things are done at your organization
- 7. To Support consistent treatment of staff, fairness and transparency
- 8. To help management make decisions that are consistent, uniform and predictable
- 9. Protect individuals and the organization from the pressures of expediency
- 1. Establish need for Policy
- 2. Develop policy content
- 3. Draft the policy
- 4. Write the procedure
- 5. Review of the policy by key parties
- 6. Approve the policy
- 7. Implement the policy
- 8. Policy review and update
- 9. Communication of changes to the policy
We take two to four weeks to develop HR policies and Procedures